Sugardaddie.com was launched in 2002 and is one of the first sites to offer the concept of a sugar daddy dating. Its main purpose is to serve single and wealthy people and young and beautiful women in society. If you are a successful man, here is a good choice. Given the quality of the services it offers, we believe the site is still very promising.
Slogan: The most cost-effective sugar daddy dating site
What makes Sugar daddie unique is that their matching quality is high, you must provide general information about your own location and social habits, and write a description. You can also add members to the popular list; however, free members cannot communicate with others. The site allows members to view appointment schedules of other users.
The subscription fee is as follows:
Basic Membership is Free
Gold membership are as follows:
- 1 month for $29.99, about $1 per day.
- 2 months for $39.99, about $20.00 every month.
- 3 months for $59.99, about $20.00 every month.
- 6 months for $109.99, about $18.33 every month.
- 12 months for $169.99, about $14.17 every month.
- Payments can be made by Credit Card, Paypal, Phone and Mail.
While free members can satisfy the basic interactions of users, the site also offers a range of better features for Gold members. Here are some of the features of the site.
- View other members' profiles.
- Leave a comment on the forum to let more people know about you.
- Use advanced search for more accurate results.
- View your visitors.
- Maintain common and blocked lists, prioritizing members you are interested in.
- 24-hour customer service experience.
- View online membership and total membership.
- Ability to use Instant Messenger.
All in all, sugardaddie still has great potential, and the interface of the website is informative and stylish. However, the user experience is not good, and the authenticity of the members also needs to be recognized by the users themselves. If you are looking for a rich single man or a young and beautiful lady, you can venture here. The site lacks timely messaging and chat box functionality, but has no significant impact on performance.